PERCENTRANK.EXC(array, x [,significance])
Returns the percentage rank of a value in an array of numbers (exclusive).
|array||The array of values.|
|x||The value for which you want to know the rank.|
|significance||(Optional) The number of significant digits for the returned percentage value.|
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* If "array" is empty, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "significance" < 1, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "significance" is left blank", then 3 is used (i.e. 0.xxx%).
* If "x" does not match one of the values in array, the functions interpolates to return the correct percentage rank.
* In Excel 2010 the function PERCENTRANK.INC can be used to handle the percentile value in an inclusive range of 0..1.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top