RANK.EQ(number, ref [,order])
Returns the rank of a value in a list, table or cell range (in descending order) (equal ranking).
|number||The number whose rank you want to find.|
|ref||The array, or a reference to, a list of numbers.|
|order||(Optional) The number indicating how the list of numbers is sorted:|
0 = largest number has a rank of 1 (default)
1 = smallest number has a rank of 1
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* This function replaces the RANK function.
* If more than one value has the same rank, then equal ranking is used.
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Advanced Functions.
* You can use the RANK.AVG function to return average ranking when more than one value has the same rank.
* You can use the LARGE function to return the kth largest value in a list or array of numbers.
* You can use the SMALL function to return the kth smallest value in a list or array of numbers.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top