|RANK.AVG(number, ref [,order])|
Returns the rank of a value in a list, table or cell range (in descending order) (average ranking).
|number||The number whose rank you want to find.|
|ref||An array or list of numbers.|
|order||(Optional) The number indicating how the list of numbers is sorted:|
0 = largest number has a rank of 1 (default)
1 = smallest number has a rank of 1
|* This function was added in Excel 2010.|
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Advanced Functions
* If more than one value has the same rank, then average ranking is returned.
* You can use the RANK.EQ function to return equal ranking when more than one value has the same rank.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited Top