|PERCENTRANK.INC(array, x [,significance])|
Returns the percentage rank of a value in an array of numbers (inclusive).
|array||The array of values.|
|x||The value for which you want to know the rank.|
|significance||(Optional) The number of significant digits for the returned percentage value.|
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* This function replaces the PERCENTRANK function.
* If "array" is empty, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "significance" < 1, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "significance" is left blank", then 3 is used (i.e. 0.xxx%).
* If "x" does not match one of the values in array, the functions interpolates to return the correct percentage rank.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
|1 - What is the rank (as a percentage) of the number|
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top