Returns the number corresponding to a particular percentage from an array of numbers (inclusive).
|array||The array or range of numbers.|
|k||The percentile between 0 and 1 (inclusive)|
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Advanced Functions
* This function replaces the PERCENTILE function.
* If "array" is empty, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "k" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "k" < 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "k" < 1, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "k" is not a multiple of 1/(n-1) then interpolation is used to calculate the percentile.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top