Returns the number corresponding to a particular percentage from an array of numbers (exclusive).
|array||The array or range of numbers.|
|k||The percentile between 0 and 1 (exclusive)|
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* This function PERCENTILE.INC can be used to handle the percentile value in an inclusive range of 0..1.
* If "array" is empty, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "k" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "k" <= 0, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "k" <= 1, then #NUM! is returned.
* If "k" is not a multiple of 1/(n-1) then interpolation is used to calculate the percentile.
* For an illustrated example refer to the page under Advanced Functions.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2020 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Better Solutions Limited Top