T.DIST(x, degrees_freedom, cumulative)
Returns the probability of getting less than or equal to a particular value in a t distribution (left tailed).
|x||The number from the distribution.|
|degrees_freedom||The number of degress of freedom.|
|cumulative||The type of function to use:|
True = cumulative probability function (less than)
False = probability density function (equal to)
|* Added in Excel 2010.|
* This function replaces the TDIST function and to make it more consistent with the NORMDIST function.
* T.DIST.RT was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function when "tails" = 1.
* T.DIST.2T was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function when "tails" = 2.
* The t distribution is a continuous distribution.
* If "degrees_freedom" < 1, then #NUM! is returned
* If "degrees_freedom" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* If "cumulative" = True, then the area under the curve to the left of "x" is returned. This uses the cumulative probability function.
* If "cumulative" = False, then the height of the curve at "x" is returned. This uses the probability density function.
* If "x" < 0, then #NUM is returned.
* If "x" is not numeric, then #VALUE! is returned.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.office.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top