Returns the inverse of the probability distribution function for a two tailed distribution.
|The probability associated with the distribution.
|The number of degrees of freedom.
|* This function was added in Excel 2010 to replace the TINV function.
* The t distribution is a [[continuous distribution]]
* The random variable returned by this function if often referred to as a critical value.
* You can use the T.DIST function to
* You can use the T.DIST.2T function to
* You can use the T.DIST.RT function to
* You can use the T.INV function to
* You can use the T.TEST function to
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
* For the Google documentation refer to support.google.com
© 2024 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2024 Better Solutions Limited Top