|VAR(number1 [,number2] [..])|
Returns the variance based on a sample.
|number1||The first number.|
|number2||(Optional) The second number.|
|* VAR.S was added in Excel 2010 to replace this function.|
* This function assumes that the arguments represent a sample from the population (as opposed to the entire population).
* The variance is the average of the square of the deviations.
* Text and logical values such as True and False are ignored.
* You can have a maximum of 30 arguments
* If you do not want to count any arguments that are text, logical values or errors you can use the VARA function.
* In Excel 2010 the accuracy of this function was improved.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2022 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2022 Better Solutions Limited Top