1) Save your workbook with the right file extension to avoid compatibility mode.
Make sure that no files are using the old 97-2003 file format.
Use a descriptive file name containing underscores or dashes (no spaces or full stops).
2) Use Styles in your documents to apply consistent formatting
3) Have a file size less than 20 MB for maximum performance.
Large file sizes cause lots of problems especially if the files are being shared between different teams.
You can try the following suggestions to try and reduce the file size of your workbooks.
4) Avoid saving anything to your Normal.dotm default template
This file can easily get corrupted and often has to be deleted.
5) Use Paragraph Formatting correctly
6) Use Character Formatting correctly
Also called Font Formatting
7) Apply Direct Formatting only when absolutely necessary
8) Always have Paragraph Marks displayed
9) Apply Bullets correctly
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited TopPrevNext