Returns the number of visible, non blank cells in a range.
* This function excludes hidden cells.
* This is just a dedicated function, you could use the COUNTVISIBLEIFS function with a single argument.
* This function excludes hidden cells caused by AutoFilter, Grouping or that have been Manually Hidden.
* You can use the COUNT function to include hidden cells.
* The equivalent VBA function is COUNTVISIBLE
© 2023 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 Better Solutions Limited TopPrevNext