Returns the number rounded up to the nearest integer or significant figure (renamed).
|number||The value to be rounded.|
|significance||The multiple you want "number" rounded to.|
|* CEILING.MATH was added in Excel 2013 to replace this function.|
* This function is only available for backwards compatibility and should never be used.
* This function does not appear in the Function Wizard or the Cell AutoComplete.
* This function was available in the Excel 2010 beta but was renamed to CEILING.PRECISE before the final 2010 release.
* The number is always rounded up.
* If "significance" is left blank, then 1 is used.
* If "significance < 0, then 0 is returned.
* If "significance = 0, then 0 is returned.
* For the Microsoft documentation refer to support.microsoft.com
© 2021 Better Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved. © 2021 Better Solutions Limited Top